Business DescriptionSheltering Arms - Registered NDIS Disability Service Provider Offers Wide Range Of Disability Programs For The Needy Individuals In Melbourne
Looking for a reliable and trustworthy Registered NDIS Disability Service Provider in Melbourne? Well, you should consider approaching Sheltering Arms. We are one of the high rated & most recommended NDIS Disability Service Providers across Melbourne and its surrounding suburbs.
The team of supportive staff of Sheltering Arms is highly passionate and enthusiastic to assist all our participants.
1. NDIS Transport Services: Our well-trained carers and support staff will do all kinds of assistance to our participants to avail of NDIS Supported Independent Living and to travel alone without any dependence.
2. NDIS Home Care Services: We provide all kinds of support and assistance to our participants to live a better life with better surroundings. Our carers and support staff make sure all our participants live a normal life in their homes by offering home care services.
3. NDIS Recreational Activities: We support our participants to take part in all kinds of recreational activities and make them believe as anything can be possible. Carers of Sheltering Arms will do all assistance to ensure our participants are involved in Social and Community Participation NDIS.
4. NDIS Accommodation: People with disability can avail of supported accommodation services from us. Our carers and support staffs offer NDIS Respite Accommodation, NDIS Medium Term Accommodation, and NDIS Short Term Accommodation to needy people.
5. NDIS Household Assistance: Our household assistance services are specially designed according to the NDIS Assistance with Daily Life to meet the daily needs of our participants. This ensures all our participant’s well-being and independence.
Why Choose Us?
Sheltering Arms specialises in providing professional assistance to needy people and fully embrace all cultures and religions. Apart from that, here are the aspects provided by us that make us the best and most recommended NDIS service provider in Melbourne.
• Registered NDIS Disability Service Provider
• Well-trained & Professional Carers
• 24/7 Disability Programs
• Highly Trustworthy & Reliable
• 100% Customer Satisfaction
Sheltering Arms has years of experience in providing all types of Assistance with Self Care Activities and NDIS to needy people. Our well trained and expert carers and support staff support our participants to live a normal life.
We make you feel better with more comfort in your own home.
Contact & Location Details
Sheltering Arms is located in Epping, VIC. However, we are the popular and most trusted NDIS service provider in the Melbourne region. We have a huge number of happy clients in all major suburbs of Melbourne including Craigieburn, Preston, Reservoir, Sunbury, Bundoora, Hume, Werribee, Point Cook, Melton, Hoppers Crossing, Ballarat, Western Suburbs Melbourne, Northern Suburbs Melbourne, and so.
Feel free to get in touch with our customer support to know more about the NDIS services we provide.
7 Hermione Terrace Epping VIC 3076, Australia
Phone: 1300 952 289
Email ID: [email protected]
Mon – Fri from 9 am to 5 pm
Monday : 09:00 - 17:00
Tuesday : 09:00 - 17:00
Wednesday : 09:00 - 17:00
Thursday : 09:00 - 17:00
Friday : 09:00 - 17:00
Saturday - Closed
Sunday - Closed